Friday, September 30, 2011

some information about me.

This is Saleh Ali, I am 24 years old, I came from Saudi Arabia, and I graduated from King Saud University which one of the best universities in my country , my major was (Media-Public Relations) . In these days  I am doing the English in U.C.R in California-Riverside, and really I feel that  I am improving in English language  day by day. Actually, before when I came here I tried to apply to get job but I surprised that most of companies put “speaking English” one of the first requirements to get the job, after that I realized that when you learned English then you can speak with whole world. I have the option  to do my master degree in any country  but  I  choose  USA due the dynamic  and practical way of study. I got this impression from several relatives who is studied in USA including my father. Overall, I hope all my wishes come true and I get my master to make my family proud of me.

1 comment: