Sunday, October 30, 2011



                      My Favorite Trip

           Spring break was the last vacstion which I had.Two of my friends suggested that I go with them, place was new for us,Hawaii Honolulu.We started,make a reservation from the website,the hotel,ticket,rent a car.We took all of these in one pakage,it was easier and cheaper for us.First of all,we took off from Los Angeles to Hawaii,and we spent like five hours by plane.Next,we went to our hotel,and it was like a village.It close to the ocean with an amazing view.We took a rest for a first day in the hotel.And after that,we made a schedule for what we are going to do,especially for the activities.We visited most of the places in Hawaii,we had a new experience with this activities.For example, sky diving,swimming with dolphin,walk inside the jungle,swimming in waterfall.We really had a lot of fun over there,and it was unforgettable trip for us.I hope to visit this place again

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great. My wife and I recently went to Hawaii and we loved it!.

    By the way, you look like a surfer model in you picture! Did you actually surf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for u r compliment, actually ,I'v been done it twice but honesty it was difficult for me , I think with some practice I'll be improve.

    what about u I heard that you are a good surf ;) is that true ?

    ReplyDelete